Your teeth were meant to last you forever, but sometimes that’s not the case. Having missing teeth can affect many aspects of your oral health including your ability to chew food, can cause your teeth to shift, tmj syndrome, and gum disease to name a few. Not to mention if you’re missing a lot of teeth, the shape of your face can be altered causing you to look years older than you really are. Dr. Elizabeth Lee, a Memphis, TN dentist, offers dental implants for both cosmetic and restorative dental health benefits. Dental implants can offer patients a stable and healthy oral foundation for a lifetime of beautiful smiles. Dental implants are the most natural-looking and advanced solution for the replacement of missing teeth. They are the next best thing to natural teeth! Dental implants can be used to successfully and securely replace one missing tooth, several missing teeth or to secure a denture when an entire arch of teeth have been lost or removed.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Up to 98% success rate
- Helps avoid bone loss associated with missing teeth
- Reduces risk of gum recession due to tooth loss.
- Avoids further damage or decay of remaining healthy teeth.
- Improves speech
- Can prevent other systemic disease associated with poor oral hygiene
- Increases comfort and alignment of bite
- Improves ability to chew comfortably and eat a balanced diet
- Supports long-term facial integrity.
- Improves appearance of smile and lower face
- No worry of dentures slipping or falling out
- Look exactly like your natural teeth
- Superior durability and longevity
Dental implants are the most natural solution for missing teeth and provide key benefits for your long term dental health. With over 20 years of hands on experience and many hours of continuing education, Dr. Lee can work with you to address missing or lost teeth using dental implants for a result that will feel like your natural smile.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are missing a single tooth, have several missing teeth, or if you’re missing all your teeth, schedule a consultation with Dr. Elizabeth Lee in her Memphis, TN dentist office. Dr. Lee will discuss your dental health, cosmetic goals, and budget concerns to determine if dental implants are right for you.